Who We Are:
We are a locally owned and operated company with US Operations based out of Warroad, MN and Canadian Operations based out of Kenora, Ontario. Lake of the Woods Brewing Company is committed to sustainable practices, business growth and development, and building external and internal alliances to support local, fresh, and handcrafted goods and services. Lake of the Woods Brewing Company US is headquartered in a repurposed fire hall in downtown Warroad with a Taproom, Retail Store, Online Shop, and Commercial Sales – all under one roof.
If you are energetic, a self-starter, a people person, enthusiastic about craft beer, and love small towns, we invite you to join our team!
The Event Staff position is part-time and/or seasonal job that participates to ensure smooth and efficient operations of an event.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Represent Lake of the Woods Brewing Company in a professional manner as a brand ambassador
- Interact with individuals to develop and maintain a favorable public image. Provide detailed information and educate people about Lake of the Woods Brewing Company, our brews, merchandise, and other awesome products.
- Promote upcoming events and/or upcoming Taproom events and specials
- Assist with the set-up and take-down of each event
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process
- Excellent communication skills — Charismatic and outgoing personality
- Ability to accomplish assigned projects with little supervision
- Attention to detail and self motivated
- Flexible schedule – able to work evenings and weekends
- Team player
- Ability to stand and speak for an extended period of time
- Ability to occasionally lift 25 – 50 lbs.
Successful Candidate May Expect:
- Start date TBD based on construction finalization
If you are interested in this job opportunity and are passionate about working for a cutting edge business, in a growth sector – send a resume by emailing [email protected], no phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in Lake of the Woods Brewing Company but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This job posting will remain open until the position is filled.
Lake of the Woods Brewing Company is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free or discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Lake of the Woods Brewing Company are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, medical history, or any other status protected by the laws. Lake of the Woods Brewing Company will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Lake of the Woods Brewing Company encourages applicants of all legal working ages.
Job Type: Part-time and/or Seasonal