We will not be taking reservations. We will be screening at the door for COVID symptoms.
Here is what we are doing to help keep our staff & customers safe;
– Tables are spaced 2 metres apart
– Staff are wearing masks & washing hands frequently
– Nothing on the tables, let us know if you need something! (menu available online, physical copies are available upon request)
– Tables cleaned & sanitized after each turn
– Washooms cleaned & sanitized hourly
– Masks will be required as of August 17th
In accordance with the recent amendment of O. REG 364/20, under O. REG 428/20 (Rules for Areas in Stage 3), under the Reopening Ontario (A Flexible Response to Covidd-19) Act 2020, Lake of the Woods Brewing Company will now be requesting all customers to provide their contact information when choosing to dine-in.
We will request your full name and contact information (telephone or email). All information collected will be kept confidential and stored in a secure location for the required 30 days. All information collected will be destroyed securely after 30 days. We will not use the information collected for any purpose other than to provide to the Health Unit if requested in accordance with the law.
Under the amendment, customers are also asked to remain seated at all times in any area of the restaurant while dining-in, with the following exceptions:
– entering, and exiting the establishment, and going to the washroom,
– while placing or picking up an order,
– while paying for an order,
– where necessary for the purposes of health and safety
Please know, the decision not to provide us with this information or comply with the amended regulation may result in refusal of dine-in service. Should you choose not to provide us with your information we invite you to place a take-out order.
We are doing our part to keep you safe, so please help us and remember to practice social distancing 2 metres (6 feet) at all times & most of all.. HAVE FUN!
We are actively monitoring all information, and implementing the recommended actions and requirements, from the Public Health Agency of Canada, local health agencies, the NWHU and the Centre for Disease Control. Please see the following links for additional information: